Residential Property Block Manager, E17
We are looking for an experienced residential property manager to join our very successful residential management team in Walthamstow. The successful candidate will form part of our team managing a portfolio for several key clients.
In order to be considered for interview, you must have gained experience within a similar role and you will be expected to demonstrate thorough knowledge and understand of the following:
- Managing new build and existing developments.
- Managing on site staff.
- Liaising with leaseholders regarding queries relating to the management of the building and service charges.
- Liaising with contractors regarding service contracts, ongoing maintenance and repairs.
- Provide advice and support to the client, leaseholders and front office.
- Liaising with Housing Association regarding the management of relevant blocks.
- Undertake regular property inspections as per the management contracts.
- Ensure that administration is carried out in accordance with ARMA requirements.
- Strong sense of customer service.
- Health & Safety knowledge – water testing, fire risk assessments, lift and plant inspections.
- Maintenance and repair to common parts internal and external areas and management of contractors.
- Setting service charge budget and ensuring year end accounts are completed within agreed timescales.
- Collection of service charges arrears.
- Client statements and reporting to clients.
Knowledge of common legal terms and regulations relating to Block Management including - Section 20 Notices, Section 20B Notices, Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act 2002, Landlord and Tenant Act Legislation.