Residential Property Management Administrator, E17
We are looking for a Residential Property Management Administrator to join our residential team based in our East & North London office.
We have a new job opportunity for a role in our Residential Department as a Property Management Administrator. You will be expected to assist the residential management team in the following roles:
- Handling renewals
- Handling terminations
- Deposit Releases, including negotiation of dilapidation claims.
- Deposit protection
- Provide advice and support to Landlords, tenants and front office.
- Booking in property inspections.
- Ensure that administration is carried out in accordance with ARLA requirements.
- Strong sense of customer service
- Assist with the day to day administration to include bundling and scanning
- Instructing of contractors
- Processing and filing of invoices
- Arranging GSIs
- Assisting with preparation of year-end service charge accounts and budgets
- Arrears chasing
- Updating key list
- Updating Riskwise
Hours: 9:00am – 5:30pm
Monday – Friday