Senior Property Management Surveyor, E17
Make a difference and run a small active property asset management team of four reporting directly to an equity Director. Take direct responsibility for some of the firm’s most valuable management clients to enable the company’s continued pursuit of growth and excellence.
The successful candidate will be an experienced commercial property manager who will be required run their own team. Reporting to a Director, you will be able to work on your own, managing a mixed commercial portfolio reporting directly to clients.
Outline of the role:
- Be experienced in all aspects of property management including service charges, health and safety and day to day property management regularly inspect the properties.
- Manage a mixed portfolio based all over London and the UK.
- Overseeing the maintenance of the properties via third party contractors ensuring that works are carried out in a cost-effective manner and to a professional standard of workmanship.
- Liaising with the accounts team on service charge and ground rent invoicing, end of year reconciliation and financial queries/disputes.
- Identify and realise asset management opportunities.
The ideal person will have the following:
- Minimum of four years experience in commercial property management. RICS qualifications would be desirable but not essential.
- The ability to work with a minimum of supervision is essential.
- Excellent communication and numeracy skills are required
- Good working knowledge of the usual office IT systems (Outlook/Word/Excel) is important
Our property management teams are in the East & North London office in Walthamstow. In exchange for knowledge, drive and determination, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package.