Medical & Community
Our agency teams have established a strong track record in advising on the disposal and leasing of a wide variety of medical, educational and community occupied property.
We advise owners and investors, charities and end occupiers on all aspects of disposal and marketing advice, including sale by auction. We also advise developers on the provision of medical, educational and community uses as part of larger mixed-use development schemes. Where required, our valuation teams can provide advice to meet the requirements of the Charities Act.
Our work in this sector covers:
- Medical uses such as clinics, health care and surgery premises
- Crèches, nurseries or day centres
- Places of worship and church halls
- Training and educational centres
- Art galleries, museums and libraries
To learn more about our services or for further advice, please contact a member of our team.