Administrative Support / Team Researcher - Development Consultancy, EC2
Our Development Consultancy Team is based in Strettons City Office close to Liverpool Street and Moorgate Stations and is headed by Gary Powis (Director). The experienced team works on residential and commercial projects throughout Greater London and the Home Counties, focusing on north east London. The team specialises in advising housing associations, local authorities and private developers on a wide range of matters, including regeneration.
- To provide “first-class” administrative support to the Development Consultancy team. We are looking for someone who is proactive, will take on jobs/tasks as and when requested, is enthusiastic and has a keenness to help.
- Undertake research of compatible evidence, assist with compiling valuation reports, excel schedules and provide administrative support.
- The ideal person should have knowledge of the property market and previous experience in providing administrative support to a property-related firm.
- Comparable evidence is at the heart of virtually all property valuations. The process of identifying, analysing and applying comparable evidence to the property to be valued is therefore fundamental. The person will be tasked with compiling this research of comparable sales and letting evidence into written documents. The accuracy of this information is crucial, and there needs to be an eye for detail.
- Typing and compiling valuation reports.
- Typing, word processing, and proofreading work to ensure that completed documents have been produced to a high standard. There will need to be the ability to audio type and work with valuation report templates.
- Managing an effective, up-to-date filing system that ensures easy retrieval of all relevant documents.
- Answer incoming telephone calls, and take detailed messages following the company good practice procedure, including maintaining a reminder system and daily priorities.
- Control the flow of mail and other messages efficiently and be proactive with contacting clients.
- Undertake general administrative work.
- Assist with editing reports, opening files on CRM, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages and experience with CRM systems.
- Audio typing, word processing, proofreading and administrative skills.
- Knowledge of the property market.
- Experience of working within the property sector.
- Good IT knowledge – able to use Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- The ability to type at least 65 words per minute.
- The ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- The ability to prioritise and be flexible.
- Good communication and team working skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Enthusiastic and confident nature.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- A team player able to build good working relationships with colleagues.
- Able to solve problems quickly and effectively.
A career at Strettons offers exciting role progression, benefits and a generous holiday package. This role is a full-time position (Monday to Friday). If you are interested in the role or require more information, please contact Gary Powis - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strettons is a leading, independent firm of property advisors with expertise across a wide range of commercial and residential property, giving advice to buyers, owners, occupiers, investors, developers and more. Our core teams cover agency, property auctions, property & asset management, and valuation & advisory services. We operate throughout London and the Home Counties with more than 120 staff, while our auction department and property management business cover the whole of the UK. Learn more about us here.
Please note depending on numbers, that we may not be able to respond to all applications.