Auction Administrator/PA, E11
We are seeking an Auction administrator / PA in our Head Office to join our Auction department in Leytonstone, E11.
- Working within a three-person admin function, supporting five auction surveyors and Director of Auctions.
- Assist in the day to day running of the auction team.
- Preparation of reports and auction details.
- Liaison with suppliers, clients, and buyers.
- Managing the auction room on the day of the sale.
- Responsibility for Auction Marketing.
The ideal person will have the following:
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Good under pressure with a desire and hunger to succeed.
- Bright and personable with a "can do" attitude.
- Attention to detail and a passion for customer service.
- Flexibility to meet deadlines.
- Attitude and enthusiasm far more important than auction experience.
- Ability to work at Director level.
A career with Strettons offers a dynamic opportunity to collaborate with the many in-house teams, providing clients comprehensive advice and gaining hands-on experience along the way. In addition, we offer in-house CPD courses and exciting paths for career development. Other benefits include competitive pay and holiday allowance, numerous staff events throughout the year and great company culture.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or to learn more, give us a call for an informal chat.