Auction Finance Administrator, E11
Strettons is a leading, independent firm of property advisors with expertise across a wide range of commercial and residential property, giving advice to buyers, owners, occupiers, investors, developers and more. Our core teams cover agency, property auctions, property & asset management and valuation & advisory services.
We have been auctioneering property since 1938 and have a reputation as one of the most respected auction houses in London. In 2019 we sold over £65,000,000 of property at auction and hold 7 sales each year. Being one of the busiest and most high-profile divisions of the business with highly ambitious growth targets, this is a role that will be vital to the team’s success.
Supporting the auction team of four auction surveyors and the Director of Auctions, the candidate would be responsible primarily for the auction team accounts, but with a wider focus on general administration for the team.
- Listing properties for sale by auction on our CRM system, website and selling portals
- Assist the head administrator in the day to day running of the auction team
- Raising of invoices for selling and buying clients and catalogue advertisers
- Chasing of unpaid invoices
- Collection of anti-money laundering documentation from selling clients
- Organisation of pre-auction telephone, internet and proxy bids from prospective buyers
- Production of auction day addendum
- Liaison with both our selling and buying clients
- Attending and assisting at our auctions
- Dealing with collection and allocation of deposit payments and administration fees
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Excellent communication, numeracy and organisation skills
- Good under pressure with a desire and hunger to succeed
- Bright and personable with a “can do” attitude
- Must have a passion for customer service
- Flexibility to meet deadlines
- Attitude and enthusiasm far more important than auction experience
- Drive to work well using own initiative essential
- Keen attention to detail and an ability to anticipate problems before they arise
In exchange for knowledge, drive and determination, we offer a competitive salary, benefits package and long-term career progression. Learn more about us here, or if you're ready to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note depending on numbers, that we may not be able to respond at all applications.