Client Accountant, E17
An opportunity has arisen to join our Management department as the Client Accountant where the ideal candidate will provide accounting input to an established team of team of four people dealing with a mixture of properties for a range of clients.
- Managing a portfolio for multi-clients.
- Issuing Monthly and Quarterly rent and service charge demand/invoices.
- Preparing and reconciliation of client statements and VAT reports.
- Transfer of funds to clients within strict deadlines.
- Bank reconciliations of both rent and service charge accounts especially where there is VAT.
- Liaising and dealing with surveyors, client, supplier, tenant, auditors queries.
- Set up Clients, Properties, Tenants and units on TRAMPS.
- Carry out daily maintenance (rent increases & assignments).
- Posting items to sale ledger.
- Authorising creditor invoice batches.
- Verifying property income/outgoings and dealing with service charge year-ends.
- Assisting with service charge budgets.
- Prepare arrears report for weekly meetings.
- Assist credit control with debtor allocations and reconciliations.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- At least three years of undertaking a similar role.
- Essential that the candidate has knowledge of PMA TRAMPS Property Management System.
- Must be computer literate with good excel knowledge and spreadsheet skills.
- Methodical, accurate and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise workload.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work under own initiative and as part of a team.
- Positive attitude and committed.
To learn more about the role, or if you're ready to apply, send your CV to Ray Taylor at email@example.com.