CRM Administrator, E11
Strettons has an opportunity to work alongside a growing marketing team as our CRM Administrator. Based in our Leytonstone office, with frequent visits to the City office, this role will assist with the development, deployment and maintenance of a new CRM and associated systems.
Strettons is a leading, independent firm of property advisors with expertise across a wide range of commercial and residential property, giving advice to buyers, owners, occupiers, investors, developers and more. Our core teams cover agency, property auctions, property & asset management, and valuation & advisory services. We operate throughout London and the Home Counties with more than 120 staff, while our auction department and property management business cover the whole of the UK.
- Work through the development of two systems:
- Organise UAT with stakeholders.
- Ensure the project has been completed to high standards.
- Help to roll-out the system across all departments:
- Arrange initial and ongoing training for each department.
- Act as the point of contact for data and system governance.
- Maintain the system and work on the next phases of the project roadmap:
- Amend and cleanse records as needed.
- Act as the first point of contact for all questions and issues, submitting requests and resolving them.
- Work to build and organise future phases of the system.
- Create a process for managing and retiring licenses.
- Report on system use and trends:
- Prepare monthly reporting and statistics.
- Two-three years' experience in a similar role.
- Experience with the development and deployment of systems.
- Attention to detail.
- Assertive and approachable personality.
- Ability to work independently or as a supportive team member.
- Ability to demonstrate success in training and coaching others.
- Proactive and concentred work ethic.
A career with Strettons' offers a dynamic opportunity to collaborate with the many in-house teams. Other benefits include competitive pay, generous holiday allowance, staff events throughout the year and working in a growing company that maintains its original family ethos.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or to learn more, give us a call for an informal chat.