CRM Database Manager
We are looking for a talented Dynamics CRM Database Manager to help us deploy and manage a transformational Dynamics 365 implementation on a permanent basis. Based in our Leytonstone office with regular visits to Strettons’ City office near Liverpool Street, this position offers a fantastic opportunity to gain hands-on D365 experience.
- Act as the main point of contact to support all 120+ users across 2 offices
- Manage the roll-out of the system across all departments and offices
- Arrange initial and ongoing training for each department
- Maintain the system and work with stakeholders on the next phases of the project road map
- Report on system metrics and monthly usage statistics
- Establish a foundation for data and system governance
- Manage all aspects of our daily data feeds and data integrity
Our ideal team member will have the following:
- Experience working with Dynamics CRM ideally 365
- Experience with customisation and configuration of Dynamics CRM
- Experience with training and supporting users
- Experience with workflows and UAT testing At least 1-2 years working in a similar role
- Strong communication and stakeholder management
A career with Strettons offers a dynamic opportunity to collaborate with the many in-house teams. Other benefits include a pension package, a 25-day holiday allowance, work/life balance and ongoing education or certifications appropriate to your career path.
If working on the implementation of a brand-new Dynamics 365 system sounds like something you would be interested in, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.