Dynamics CRM Administrator
Strettons has an opportunity for an experienced Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM professional to join at an exciting time of the system cycle across our many in-house business units.
We’re looking for someone with a minimum of 2 years of hands-on Dynamics experience who is ambitious and driven to see our system reach the next phase of success.
- Act as the first point of contact for all internal users, helping to resolve system queries and quick fixes
- Liaise with our external technical support for Dynamics365 and key integrations on support and system updates
- Optimisation of ongoing training and adoption activities
- Continuation of the system roll-out across all departments, working closely with each team lead to improve business unit processes, reports and views
- Maintain the system governance, licences and ongoing changes
- Champion data quality and act as a data steward for the organisation
- Work alongside Marketing to maintain an email marketing solution integration and data segments
- Work closely with the Accounts department to ensure data integrity and connectivity with our ERP
- Prepare weekly and monthly reporting to share statistics around adoption and financial information
- Lead a group of internal Superusers in their learning and progression with Dynamics
- Work with stakeholders on scoping the next phases of our system roadmap
- Contribute to and help shape future project phases for implementing systems such as SharePoint and other CRM integrations
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Ability to work independently and as a supportive team member
- Demonstrated success in training others to adopt business information systems
- Some proficiency in making customisations and changes using PowerApps (or interest to learn)
- Familiarity with PowerBI and other systems such as SharePoint (or interest in learning)
- Knowledge of Power Automate is a bonus
All teams have been trained, so this role will be able to work alongside them to ensure continuous education and improved efficiencies. We have a full Microsoft ecosystem so there will be a great opportunity to grow your knowledge in other areas as we continue our digital transformation.
Strettons offers flexible working arrangements with 3 days in the office, 2 WFH. This role will be based across our two offices, easily connected by the Central Line in Leytonstone and near Liverpool Street Station.
To submit your CV or ask questions about the role, please email Britt Clark here.