Junior Agent, E11
We are looking for an Apprentice to join our Commercial Agency Department. Due to the continued expansion across all our markets, we have an excellent opportunity for a Junior Agent to join our team based in Leytonstone.
- Communicating by phone, email and face to face with clients
- Conducting viewings with applicants
- Build, maintain and strengthen relationships with clients
- Negotiate lettings and sales
- Chase leads
- Provide research and analysis for sales and acquisition projects
- Dealing with property enquiries
- Driving licence essential
- Great people and communication skills with a bright, outgoing personality. You will be in constant phone contact with a range of clients and contacts
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise multiple projects
- Good attention to detail, creativity and presentation of printed and online material
- Team player and able to communicate well with staff across all the agency teams
- Skilled in Microsoft Office products
This role is a full-time position (Mon - Fri, 9.00-17.30pm).
Strettons is a leading, independent firm of property advisors with expertise across a wide range of commercial and residential property, giving advice to buyers, owners, occupiers, investors, developers and more. Our core teams cover agency, property auctions, property & asset management and valuation & advisory services. We operate throughout London and the Home Counties with more than 120 staff, while our auction department and property management business cover the whole of the UK. Further information on our firm is available online at strettons.co.uk
In exchange for knowledge, drive and determination, we offer a competitive salary, benefits package and long-term career progression. Learn more about us here, or if you're ready to apply, please send your CV to Jane Seager – firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact Jane Seagar if you require more information about this role.
Please note depending on numbers, that we may not be able to respond to all applications.