Property Management Assistant, E11
Our award-winning property management department is hiring an assistant to provide “first-class” administrative support services to the directors within the Property Management department. This will include taking responsibility for administrative and property management matters as required under the supervision of the team leader.
- To raise fees and enter data onto our CRM system
- Arrange diaries, meetings and assist with general duties to support the directors in running the department
- To assist with chasing arrears and fees
- To arrange instructions to contractors to provide quotations or undertake work, as required
- To answer incoming telephone calls and to take detailed messages in accordance with the company’s good practice procedures
- To undertake general administrative work, including word processing, scanning, filing and photocopying
- To assist with general enquiries from tenants regarding maintenance or service charges etc
- To assist with the preparation of enquiry packs and proformas
- To assist in preparation of reports and meeting packs for Directors’ meetings or AGMs
- Experience with CRM or Business Intelligence systems
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook – formatting, using features, manipulating data, etc.)
- The ability to stay calm under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to prioritise and be flexible
- Good communication and team working skills
- Enthusiastic and confident nature
- Ability to work on own initiative
- A team player able to build good working relationships with colleagues
- Able to solve problems quickly and effectively
In exchange for knowledge, drive and determination, we offer a competitive salary, benefits package and long-term career progression. Learn more about us here, or if you're ready to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note depending on numbers, that we may not be able to respond at all applications.