Property Management Surveyor, E11
Make a difference and be part of an active property management team reporting directly to an Associate Director. Take direct responsibility for some of the firm’s most valuable management clients to enable the company’s continued pursuit of growth and excellence.
The successful candidate will be an experienced commercial property manager. You will be able to work on your own as well as within the team, managing a mixed commercial portfolio.
Outline of the role:
- Be experienced in all aspects of property management including service charges, landlord & tenant, health and safety and day to day property management.
- You will need to make regular inspections of the properties and provide inspection reports.
- Manage a mixed portfolio based all over London and the UK.
- Overseeing the maintenance of the properties via third party contractors ensuring that works are carried out in a cost-effective manner and to a professional standard of workmanship.
- Liaising with the accounts team on service charges and rent invoicing, end of year reconciliation and financial queries.
The ideal person will have the following:
- Some experience in commercial property management. RICS qualifications would be desirable but not essential.
- The ability to work with a minimum of supervision is essential.
- Excellent communication and numeracy skills are required.
- Good working knowledge of the usual office IT systems (outlook/word/excel) is important.
Our property management teams are based in our East London office next to Leytonstone Underground Station. In exchange for knowledge, drive and determination, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package with opportunities for progression.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV by emailing email@example.com.
Strettons is a leading, independent firm of property advisors with expertise across a wide range of commercial and residential property, giving advice to buyers, owners, occupiers, investors, developers and more. Our core teams cover agency, property auctions, property & asset management and valuation & advisory services. We operate throughout London and the Home Counties with more than 120 staff, while our auction department and property management business cover the whole of the UK. Learn more about us here.
Please note depending on numbers, that we may not be able to respond to all applications.