Senior Industrial Agent
We have an exciting opportunity in our Industrial Agency team for an experienced Industrial Agent, based in London City/East London. The position will help shape and lead our expanding team of seven industrial Agents during a time of growth.
Strettons are one of the UK’s leading property advisors employing over 120 staff with offices in City & City Fringe, West End and East & North London.
This position has come about following Strettons’ recent acquisition of specialist industrial agency, Frankis Porter, as well as our aspiration to grow revenue from our existing business in north & east London, Essex and Hertfordshire.
The additional potential revenue derived from Frankis Porter’s business, which is focused mainly on the northern Home Counties and East Anglia, provides an excellent opportunity to work with existing senior personnel to develop the business.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Must possess sound IT skills, particularly MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must be able to work effectively as part of and leading a team
- Very good written skills and ability to produce reports to a high standard
- Strong verbal communication skills
The ideal person will have the following:
- Have between 10 years' experience as an Industrial Agent or Surveyor
- Knowledge of some or all of the North and East London, Essex, Hertfordshire and East Anglia sectors
- MRICS qualification
- Relevant degree
To learn more about the role, call Head of Department Neal Matthews in confidence on 07803 850 227. If you're ready to apply, please send your CV to Ray Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org. Principals only, please.
Strettons is a leading London-based firm of property advisors with offices in the City & City Fringe, the West End and East & North London. We have expertise across a wide range of commercial and residential property sectors, giving advice to buyers, owners, occupiers, investors, developers and more. Our core teams cover agency, property auctions, property and asset management as well as valuation and advisory services. While we are well known for our unrivalled knowledge base and activity in east and north London, our agency and valuation & advisory work is spread right across Greater London and the Home Counties. Our auction, property management and receivership work is trusted nationwide. The in-depth knowledge of our core markets gives our clients a true advantage in property.