Senior Property Management Surveyor, E11
Strettons are one of the UK’s leading property advisors employing over 120 staff with offices in City & City Fringe, West End and East & North London.
We have an exciting opportunity to run a small active property management team of four reporting directly to a Director.
Take direct responsibility for some of the firms most valuable management clients to enable the company's continued pursuit of growth and excellence.
The successful candidate will be an experienced commercial property manager who will be required to run their own team. reporting to a Director, you will be able to work on your own, managing a mixed commercial portfolio reporting directly to clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Be experienced in all aspects of property management including service charges, landlord & tenant, health and safety and day to day property management regularly inspect the properties.
- Manage a mixed portfolio based all over London and the UK.
- Overseeing the maintenance of the properties via third party contractors ensuring that works are carried out in a cost-effective manner and to a professional standard of workmanship.
- Liaising with the accounts team on service charge and rent invoicing, end of year reconciliation and financial queries/disputes.
- Minimum of four years' experience in commercial property management. RICS qualifications would be desirable but not essential.
- The ability to work with a minimum of supervision is essential.
- Excellent communication and numeracy skills are required.
- Good working knowledge of the usual office IT systems (outlook/word/excel) is important.
Salary & package:
- Competitive Salary.
- Benefits package.
Our property management teams are based in our East & North London office next to Leytonstone Underground station. In exchange for knowledge, drive and determination, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you are interested in the role or require more information please contact, Ray Taylor here: firstname.lastname@example.org