Team Administrator, Industrial Agency, E11
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Industrial Agency team as Team Administrator. This role will help support the Director of Industrial and the wide team to ensure the smooth and successful running of the department, based in our Headquarters in Leytonstone, E11.
- Supporting the Director of Industrial and the wider team, responsible for all administrative tasks to ensure the smooth and successful running of the department.
- Communicating by phone, email and face to face with clients.
- Ensuring all enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner and processed according to each client need requiring in-depth knowledge of all properties the team are marketing.
- AD HOC projects reporting directly to the Director.
- Opening hardcopy and electronic files Jobs prior to a property going on the market.
- Ensure all legal requirements such as EPC's, AML checks, ID requirements are received/managed based on Stretton's Terms in regard to each of the lettings/sales made by the agents and when appropriate contacting the client directly for this information.
- Invoicing, logging comps, and archiving of property files following a completed deal.
- Preparation of Letters, Marketing brochures, terms of engagement, mailings and all other tasks that arise within the successful running of the industrial team as and when required by the Director and each agent.
- Dealing with enquiries received by email and telephone.
- Updating and keeping an accurate record of properties within the company's database.
- Organising meetings and room bookings.
- Creating property lists for each weekly team meeting.
Strettons is a leading, independent firm of property advisors with expertise across a wide range of commercial and residential property, giving advice to buyers, owners, occupiers, investors, developers and more. Our core teams cover agency, property auctions, property & asset management and valuation & advisory services. We operate throughout London and the Home Counties with more than 120 staff, while our auction department and property management business cover the whole of the UK. Further information on our firm is available online at strettons.co.uk.
For more information on this role or to submit your CV, please contact Jane Seager - Jane.Seager@strettons.co.uk.