Team Administrator, Professional Department
The role involves providing 'first class' administrative support to our Professional department. We are looking for someone who would fit in, be proactive and take on jobs/tasks as and when requested. They should be enthusiastic and keen to help when necessary. The ideal person would have experience working within a property management company, however not essential. They should have excellent knowledge of the Microsoft packages and have a good knowledge of CRM systems.
- Typing, word Processing and Proof Reading of work to ensure that completed documents have been produced to an appropriately high standard.
- Managing an effective up to date filing system which ensures easy retrieval of all relevant documents.
- To answer incoming telephone calls, and to take detailed messages in accordance with the companies good practice procedure, including if applicable the maintenance of a reminder system and daily priorities.
- To control the flow of mail and other messages efficiently and to be pro-active and contact with clients, especially when the fee earner is absent.
- To undertake general administrative work, including photocopying, collating, binding of documents and other associated work.
- To assist with editing reports, opening files on Salesforce and hard copies.
- Bundling documents and sending out correspondence when necessary.
- To help cover reception on tea break.
- To help with the post rota with other secretaries.
- creating invoices on Salesforce and sending them out to the relevant parties on behalf of the Surveyors.
- Be able to type up various documents using audio dictation.
- Touch typing skills ideally 65wpm.
- Good IT knowledge - able to use Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- The ability to type at least 65 words per minute.
- The ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- The ability to prioritise and be flexible.
- Good communication and team working skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Enthusiastic and confident nature.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- A team player able to build good working relationships with colleagues.
- Able to solve problems quickly and effectively.
For more information or to learn more, please send your CV to Ray Taylor – firstname.lastname@example.org