Team Administrator, Property Management, E17
The role involves providing 'first class' administrative and secretarial support services to a team within the Property Management Department, including taking responsibility for property management matters as required under the supervision of the team leader.
- Arrange instructions to contractors to provide quotations or undertake work, as required.
- To assist the department with health and safety procedures, instructions to contractors and the updating of S2 website.
- Update schedules for clients.
- To answer incoming telephone calls, and to take detailed messages in accordance with the companies good practice procedures. To assist the fee earners in diary management, including if applicable the maintenance of a reminder system and daily priorities.
- To undertake general administrative work, including producing invoices and photocopying.
- To control the flow of mail and other messages efficiently and to be pro-active and contact with clients, especially when the fee earner is absent.
- Audio Typing (nominal), Word Processing and Proof Reading of work to ensure that completed documents have been produced to an appropriately high standard.
- Managing an effective up to date filing system which ensures easy retrieval of all relevant documents.
- To assist when required on reception and deal with incoming post.
- Good IT knowledge - able to use Microsoft Office efficiently.
- The ability to type at least 50 words per minute.
- The ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- The ability to prioritise and be flexible.
- Good communication and team working skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Enthusiastic and confident nature.
- Willing to stay until the job is completed.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- A team player able to build good working relationships with colleagues.
- A good sense of humour.
- Able to solve problems quickly and effectively.
For more information or to learn more, please send your CV to Ray Taylor – email@example.com