Team Administrator - Valuation & Lease Advisory Department, EC2
Our Valuation and Lease Advisory services team are based at our City Office close to Liverpool Street and Moorgate Stations. The team provides valuation services on residential and commercial properties throughout Greater London, focusing on north east London.
- To provide “first-class” administrative support to the Valuation and Lease Advisory team. We are looking for someone who is proactive, will take on jobs/tasks as and when requested, is enthusiastic and has a keenness to help.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages and experience of CRM systems. Necessary skills for audio typing, word processing, proofreading and administration.
- Undertake research of compatible evidence, assist with compiling valuation reports, excel schedules and provide administrative support.
- The ideal person should have knowledge of the property market and previous experience in providing administrative support to a property-related firm.
- Typing, word processing, and proofreading work to ensure that completed documents have been produced to a high standard. There will need to be the ability to audio type and work with valuation report templates.
- Managing an effective, up-to-date filing system that ensures easy retrieval of all relevant documents.
- Answer incoming telephone calls, and take detailed messages following the company good practice procedure, including maintaining a reminder system and daily priorities.
- Control the flow of mail and other messages efficiently and be proactive with contacting clients.
- Undertake general administrative work.
- Assist with editing reports, opening files on CRM, etc.
- Experience of working within the property sector.
- Good IT knowledge – able to use Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- The ability to type at least 65 words per minute (audio & copy typing).
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise and be flexible.
- Good communication and team working skills.
We offer an excellent salary package to the right candidate, a good working environment, training support and flexible hours. This role is a full-time position (Monday to Friday). If you are interested in the role or require more information, please contact Philip Costa - email@example.com.
Strettons is a leading, independent firm of property advisors with expertise across a wide range of commercial and residential property, giving advice to buyers, owners, occupiers, investors, developers and more. Our core teams cover agency, property auctions, property & asset management, and valuation & advisory services. We operate throughout London and the Home Counties with more than 120 staff, while our auction department and property management business cover the whole of the UK. Learn more about us here.
Please note depending on numbers, that we may not be able to respond to all applications.