Valuation & Leasehold Advisory Team Administrator, E11
The role involves providing first-class administrative support to our Valuation and Leasehold Advisory department. We are looking for someone who is proactive and take on jobs/tasks as and when requested. They should be enthusiastic and keen to help when necessary. They should have excellent knowledge of the Microsoft packages and ideally, have a good knowledge of CRM systems.
- Typing, word processing and proof-reading of work to ensure that completed documents have been produced to an appropriately high standard.
- Managing an effective up to date filing system which ensures easy retrieval of all relevant documents.
- To answer incoming telephone calls, and to take detailed messages in accordance with the companies good practice procedure, including if applicable the maintenance of a reminder system of daily priorities.
- To control the flow of mail and other messages efficiently and to be pro-active and contact with clients, especially when the fee earner is absent.
- To undertake general administrative work, including photocopying, collating, binding of documents and other associated work.
- To assist with editing reports, opening files on Salesforce and hard copies.
- Bundling documents and sending out correspondence when necessary.
- To help cover reception on a tea break.
- To help with the post rota with other secretaries.
- Creating invoices on Salesforce and sending them out to the relevant parties on the behalf of the Surveyors.
- Be able to type up various documents using Olympus audio dictation.
- Touch typing skills ideally 65wpm.
- Good IT knowledge - able to use Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- The ability to type at least 65 words per minutes.
- The ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- The ability to prioritise and be flexible.
- Good communication and team working skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Enthusiastic and confident nature.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- A team player able to build good working relationships with colleagues.
- Able to solve problems quickly and effectively.
For more information please contact Jane.Seager@strettons.co.uk.