Affordable Housing Valuation Services
We deliver valuations for new residential-led developments and existing stock for clients ranging from Local Authorities, private developers, charities and more to assist them in assessing the value of affordable tenure housing.
While our affordable housing work is London-wide, we have close contacts with the development teams at the most active RPs in Greater London and possess detailed knowledge of their current requirements.
We frequently provide advice within the development sector providing advice on:
- Advice in negotiations on property/land acquisition
- Valuation and appraisal of land both for mixed private/affordable tenure developments and wholly affordable schemes
- Valuation of shared ownership and also private tenure newly built units to set the marketing values/rents
- Disposing and acquiring Section 106 tenure housing within new developments
- Advice on and the valuation of Section 106 affordable tenure housing obligations for both private developers and RPs, which is disposed of in the form of a ‘Package Price Agreement’
- Valuation work for RPs including reports required for relevant HCA/Housing Act consents, market research, current market values, January 1999 existing values for setting social rent, market rents, shared ownership sales appraisals for residential property and valuation of commercial property
- Site finding and new business identification for both private and public sector clients
- Stock transfer valuations and assessment of Existing Use Value - Social Housing (EUV-SH)
- We also handle commercial lettings and sales, commercial property management, compulsory purchase advice and auction disposals for RP clients