Commercial property deal: Grade II listed freehold in EC4
Strettons City and City Fringe Commercial team have successfully disposed of a 4,400 sq ft Grade II listed property near Monument station, in EC4.
The grade II listed property was constructed in 1853 having been designed by architect John Davies. It consists of red brick construction with painted stucco dressings and quoins in line with the late 17th century and early 18th-century style. The building is arranged over lower ground, ground and four upper floors which can be accessed via the stair core or lift lobby.
The property which is also known as The Old Rectory is located on the east side of Martin Lane, close to its junction with Cannon Street, where it leads on to Monument. 29 Martin Lane is a Freehold building, which benefits from an abundance of character. The inside is in need of refurbishment and we look forward to seeing what the purchaser has planned.
If you would like more information on this completion, please contact our Commercial Agency team here.
For more commercial properties like this, click here.