60 Wickham Road, Highams Park, E4 9JR
FREEHOLD VACANT HOUSE FOR MODERNISATION
Thursday, 8th April 2021 12:00pm
A two storey mid terraced house in a popular residential area west of Winchester Road and north of the A406 North Circular Road. Highams Park overground station is within ½ mile. Highams Park lies about 2 miles from Walthamstow and 10 miles from Central London.
Ground Floor: 2 reception rooms, kitchen (no fittings), ext. toilet
First Floor: 2 bedrooms, bathroom/toilet (no fittings)
Front and rear gardens
OFFERED VACANT FOR MODERNISATION
1. Plans have been prepared under permitted development rights for the following:
- Extend the ground floor to create a spacious kitchen/dining area.
- Convert the loft to create a bedroom with en-suite.
2. Plans have also been prepared to convert the first floor into 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (1 en-suite).
3. Please note that the conservatory referred to in the floor plan has since been removed.
Auction Surveyor: Robert Woolfe
Contact: 020 8509 4408
The seller advises that the plans have been prepared based on Permitted Development, however prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own diligence to check for any consents that may be required.
- Property Enquiry
- View Virtual Tour
- View Free Legal Documents
- REGISTER TO BID
All at 12 noon Friday 26th, Tuesday 30th March & Tuesday 6th April Please wear face covering and observe social distancing.
- Purchase Legal pack summary from our partners at AUCSPACE