523 Seven Sisters Road, Tottenham, N15 6EP
Result: Sold for £840,000 Guide price: £825,000 - £850,000*
Monday, 10th December 2018 11:00am
Location & Description
A mainly three storey property comprising a ground floor shop and four self-contained flats above (partly over an accessway).
On the north side of the A503 Seven Sisters Road which links with Holloway Road to the west and the A10 High Road to the east and forming part of an established parade. Seven Sisters (overground and Victoria line), Stamford Hill and South Tottenham overground stations are all within ½ mile.
Ground Floor: 997 sq ft (92.6 sq m) – From floor plan.
Let on a repairing and insuring lease to Barrington Hemans (trading as a bakery) for 10 years from 20.01.2018 at £15,000 p.a. (by way of a personal concession) rising to £17,500 p.a. on 20.01.2020. Rent review 2023. The provisions of sections 24-28 of the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954 (security of tenure) are excluded.
First Floor Flat A: Bedroom, living room/kitchen, bathroom/WC
First Floor Flat B: Studio room, shower room/WC
Second Floor Flat C: Studio room, shower room/WC
Second Floor Flat D: Bedroom, living room/kitchen, shower room/WC
1. Potential to extend at the back of the second floor and into the roof subject to consents.
2. Potential to convert the rear of the shop into residential subject to possession and consents.
EQUIVALENT TO £15,000 p.a. PLUS 4 VACANT FLATS FOR REPAIR
- Shop let at £15,000 p.a. rising to £17,500 p.a. in 2020
- 4 Vacant Flats for Repair
- Development Potential (subject to consents)
- Close to Seven Sisters, South Tottenham & Stamford Hill Stations
- EPC Rating: On Application