- Office, Industrial, Development, Workspace/Studio
- 30000 Sq Ft
- Freehold On Application
Leasehold On Application
Long Leasehold On Application
Coming soon, Harlow Science Park is a new destination for businesses in all areas of science, technology, research and innovation.
Flexible spaces are available with pre-let/pre-sale opportunities, providing best value for money in the growing London-Stansted-Cambridge Corridor.
27-acres of Grade A development opportunities totalling 675,000 sq ft. for office, research, development, mid-tech and amenity will be available, with everything considered for a great work/life balance.
Amenities include a community hub, cafe, gym, nursery, internet connectivity with rapid setup and all modern conveniences.
To learn more about the available units, please contact us.
- 35 acres of Grade 'A' development opportunities for office, research & development, mid-tech and amenity.
- Ready to go, with access road & utility infrastructure already underway.
- Flexible space within speculatively built buildings, plus bespoke pre-let / pre-sale opportunities.
- Best value for money in the London- Stansted-Cambridge Corridor.
- Established location with local occupiers that include; Public Health England, Pearson, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, Arrow Electronics and Raytheon.
- Current construction includes; Anglia Ruskin University freehold turnkey of 15,000 sq ft. First wave of speculative development featuring a 30,000 sq ft 3 storey office building called Nexus with initial amenity.
- Local labour pool with sci-tech skill base.
- Provision of amenity space to include; a modern cafe, gym and day nursery.
- Unrivalled internet connectivity with rapid setup.