Comprehensive block management advice
Our qualified team works with each client to provide strategic and thorough advice, following our framework that has yielded results for clients over the last 90 years.
We offer full-scale services to add or maintain the value of each residential or mixed-use block we look after. We are driven by the desire to look after people’s homes, provide value for money services, and have an eye to the future repairs that will be needed so we plan for such.
We are uniquely positioned with a broad range of residential and commercial property services in-house, including sales, lettings, auctions, management, valuations, and lease advisory. All working closely together, the various teams can operate to bring our clients the results they are looking for.
Most of our residential management team are qualified members of ARLA, ARMA, RICS or all three, ensuring their professional standards guide our service delivery at all times.
- Look after your home and buildings
- Provide value for money services
- Provide excellent customer service
- Produce clear and concise budgeting and accounts
- Ensure they comply with all relevant legalisation – health and safety, fire, etc
- Be on call to promptly respond to all requests from residents, directors and contractors
- To get the job done as efficiently as possible within the budget
- Plan for long term repairs and replacements
- Setting and reporting on budgets
- AGM attendance
- Regular inspections
- Up to 4 meetings a year
- Balancing accounts at year-end audits
- Tendering services
- Sinking fund administration
- Supervising on-site staff
- Organising maintenance
- Lessee communications
- Contractor coordination and communications
- Out of hours call service
- Monitoring expenditure against budget
- Service charge collection
- Monitoring and pursuing arrears