Our experienced Residential Lettings Management team provides a full range of services, focusing on efficient and transparent communications to all of our landlords and tenants. We work hard to deliver the highest level of service to each client and secure optimal rental income per property. This approach has helped us become a trusted choice for property management for decades.
Whether you have been investing in property for some time or are a new buy-to-let investor, you can feel confident passing full responsibility to our knowledgeable team.
Working together with our in-house residential agency and supporting property consultancy services, our management and agency teams work closely to:
- Handle tenancy renewals & rent reviews
- Prepare tenancy agreements
- Advertise available space on the industry's largest premium portals
- Find a qualified, suitable tenant for each property
- Carry out due diligence for all potential tenants through background and right to rent checks
- Keep landlords and their properties up-to-date with all current legislation
- Collect and disperse rent payments on time
- Organise inventory and repair assessments of the property
- Regularly check the condition of the property and maintenance of the tenancy agreement terms
- Facilitate repairs when required
- Keep clients updated on health and safety requirements as well as local authority property licensing
- Efficiently arrange for the re-letting of each property as quickly as possible to maintain our client's income flow
- Handle evictions, non-payment of rent, any form of a breach and liaising with solicitors
- Protect deposits
Our management team is highly qualified and regulated by several trade bodies, including ARLA, ARMA, The Property Ombudsman, RICS, while Quality Assurance regulations oversee our company.