Residential asset management services
We know that property investments require constant review and a proactive asset management approach to find opportunities to optimise value and rental revenue.
We are here to simplify the complexity of day-to-day property management, keeping ahead of legislation, safety issues and necessary repairs for our clients. With direct access to our experienced asset management surveyors and specialist in-house departments, we will work cohesively to improve property investments and offer best-in-class services.
- Record and set your strategic objectives
- Comply with health and safety standards
- Promptly produce clear and coherent accounts
- Adhere to legislation
- Be on call to promptly respond to all requests
- Advising on improvement and modernisation of lettable spaces - liaising with you and the letting agent to minimise voids
- Recommending internal or external specialists to deliver results
- Regular pay over of rents as agreed, with a statement of expendable income
- Ensuring you have comprehensive insurance for your properties
- Regular inspections and ensuring tenant compliance with the lease
- Advising on health and safety and statutory compliance
- An out of hours call service for emergencies
- Securing landlord property licences where appropriate
Our property management services complement our multiskilled asset management service. Strettons' wider property management team of nearly 50 team members includes commercial asset management, property portfolio management, block management, service charge management and property insurance across all property sectors.