Flexibility is now a major requirement for many businesses as they adapt to a constantly evolving marketplace. Our office leasing team have forged strong links and in-depth understanding of start-ups, SMEs, and corporate clients in finding a space that aligns with their needs. We work alongside businesses to ensure their next space fits with current and future objectives.
Leveraging our extensive experience and market knowledge our team will be able to suggest the right office opportunities that can accommodate your needs, whether this is long-term leasing options or flexible workspace.
Our connection with some co-working, flexible workspace and serviced office providers will help give you a view of the whole market.
Flexible workspaces provide a modern solution for growing and established businesses. They allow companies to scale, gain a presence in a central location and reduce up-front costs - proving a successful formula for agile businesses in London.
Some benefits of flexible workspace options include the ability to:
- scale to fit the needs of your business
- have all costs included in the annual figure: utilities, internet, cleaning, maintenance, office furnishings – and have then fixed for the contract period
- sign up for shorter and lower-risk leases
- move straight in - no loopholes and no downtime during the office set-up
- pay for the space you need, when you need it
- benefit from transparent costs and fees
- reduce office overheads for the first few years of occupancy
- avoid dilapidations on lease expiry
Contact our team to discuss your future property requirement and we can obtain a flexible workspace quotation for your business.
Flexible Workspaces available:
|The Relay Building, Commercial Street, London, E1||The Bower, WeWork, Old Street, London, EC1||The Relay Building, Commercial Street, London, E1|