Insolvency & Receivership
Our established team of Registered Property Receivers advise on the best way to handle distressed property loans so that our clients can exit and recover loans quickly and efficiently. Our strength is based on efficient service and the experience to create an appropriate strategy.
Property Receivership is a quick, simple and relatively cheap means for a lender to secure its position and recover a debt secured by a charge. We have been taking appointments since 1992, dealing with every property type all over England & Wales.
Many of our appointments involve other insolvency (liquidation, administration and bankruptcy), fraud and other crime. We have dealt with a full range of residential and commercial property and land of all sizes and values, successfully advising on the best means of recovery.
The growing team of specialists offers industry-leading receivership advice. We provide a personalised service tailored to create a solution by managing the whole process to produce maximum value with minimal losses. Where appropriate, we also work with insolvency practitioners and other professionals to achieve the best result for our client.
We have been appointed by:
- Bridging and development lenders
- Every level kind of UK and overseas lender from clearing banks and international financial institutions, to specialist development and short term funders and individuals
- The High Court
- Private and public companies who have secured investments through a fixed charge
Our work in the residential insolvency and receivership sector involves assisting liquidators and banks in realising distressed property assets. This is reinforced by the expertise from Strettons' in-house teams including:
- one of the longest established auction teams in the UK
- investment, commercial and residential agency
- litigation support, development appraisal, affordable housing and valuation
- property and asset management
- in-house insurance brokerage who can place cover immediately on appointment
To learn more, please contact a member of our team.