- Office, Industrial, Development, Workspace/Studio
- 10000-675000 Sq Ft
- Freehold On Application
Coming soon, Harlow Science Park is a new destination for businesses in all areas of science, technology, research and innovation.
Flexible spaces are available with pre-let/pre-sale opportunities, providing best value for money in the growing London-Stansted-Cambridge Corridor.
27-acres of Grade A development opportunities totalling 675,000 sq ft. for office, research, development, mid-tech and amenity will be available, with everything considered for a great work/life balance.
Amenities include a community hub, cafe, gym, nursery, internet connectivity with rapid setup and all modern conveniences.
To learn more about the available units, please contact us.
- 27 - 35 acres of Grade 'A' development opportunities
- Office, research & development, mid-tech and amenity
- Access road & utility infrastructure already underway
- Flexible space and bespoke pre-let/pre-sale opportunities
- Best value for money in the London-Stansted-Cambridge Corridor
- Local occupiers include Public Health England, Pearson, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, Arrow Electronics & Raytheon
- Local labour pool with sci-tech skill base
- Construction includes Anglia Ruskin University
- Unrivalled internet connectivity with rapid setup