- A1 Retail, Office, A3 Restaurant
- 2307 Sq Ft
- To Rent On Application
The scheme is designed by award winning architects AHHM and comprises 184 flats, 120,000 ft2 of office space and 40,000 ft2 of retail and leisure space spread across three blocks arranged around newly designed and landscaped public realm areas. All of the retail and leisure content of the scheme is located on the ground and lower ground floors of Block B, with frontages to Hackney Road, Cremer Street and the newly formed pedestrianised routes through the scheme. The scheme benefits from a flexible planning permission allowing a combination of A1, A2, A3, A4, D2 & B1 uses.
Medical or educational uses within Class D1 will be considered subject to planning.
Shoreditch Exchange is located on Hackney Road a short distance east of the junction with Shoreditch High Street and Old Street. The scheme lies immediately adjacent to Hoxton Overground station. Transport links at Old Street, Shoreditch High Street and Liverpool Street stations are all within reach.
This is a fast emerging residential and commercial neighbourhood in a location that blurs the boundaries between Shoreditch and Hackney. Shoreditch Triangle, Hoxton Square, Columbia Road market and Broadway Market all help contribute to the vibrancy of the area.
- Shell finish (structural slab and soffit, fire rated party walls)
- Capped off services & utilities
- Powder coated aluminium framed shop fronts with toughened glass
- Floor to ceiling heights - 5.1m Ground floor 3.95m Basement
- Accessible risers for roof top plant installation
- Courtyard seating for public realm facing units