Notice to Bidders
1. Properties are offered subject to the “Common Auction Conditions (4th Edition April 2018)” which are reproduced with the consent of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
These Conditions have three main sections:
- This gives special meanings to some words used in the rest of the conditions.
- The conduct of the auction
- These conditions regulate the conduct of the auction. If you read our catalogue or attend the auction you do so on the basis that you accept them.
- Conditions of sale
- If you buy you will sign a sale memorandum under which you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale for that lot. These conditions are:
General conditions that apply to all lots.
- Any extra conditions in the catalogue or an addendum.
- Special conditions only apply to the lot you are buying (which may vary in general conditions).
These conditions are legally binding....Read More