Home » About
Strettons is a leading, independent firm of property advisors with expertise across a wide range of commercial and residential property, giving advice to buyers, owners, occupiers, investors, developers and more. Our core teams cover agency, property auctions, property & asset management and valuation & advisory services. We operate throughout London and the Home Counties with more than 120 staff, while our auction department and property management business covers the whole of the UK.
Since 1931, the Strettons brand has been recognised for the quality of service offered by its staff. We have worked hard to retain the original ethos in the way we advise and relate to our clients and can draw upon diverse technical resources to ensure that we deliver the best results. The in-depth knowledge of our core markets gives our clients a true advantage in property.
Our services and expertise include:
- Property management, including portfolio and asset management
- Dispute resolution, including rent review and lease renewals
- Insurance, covering all types of commercial and residential property
- Valuations for expert witness reports, compulsory purchase and leasehold reform
- Property planning, development and investments
- Financial assistance and advice
Our history and experience equip us to deal with a broad range of unique properties. We work for many charities and have specialist knowledge in medical properties, acting for several primary care practitioners and NHS Trusts. Our London base provides us with many opportunities to advise both public authorities and private owners in urban regeneration and compulsory purchase cases.
Our clients include:
- Private and institutional property owners
- UK & foreign banks and financial institutions
- Local authorities
- Public regeneration bodies
- Privatized utilities
- Registered social landlords and national charities
To learn how we can work together, please contact a member of our team.