Expert Witness & Litigation
Our expert witness and litigation team are instructed in relation to both commercial and residential property. We have an emphasis on North, East and Central London as well as in auction and receivership litigation nationwide.
As a part of our service, we prepare expert witness property valuation reports that are fully compliant with either the Civil Procedure Rules, Family or Criminal Procedure Rules.
We are usually instructed by specialist firms of solicitors to act:
- For claimants
- For defendants
- As a single joint expert
- Where preliminary pre-action advice is required
- In respect of commercial or residential property
- Where current or retrospective advice is required
- In rent review arbitration and independent expert referrals
- For Landlord & Tenant Act 54 renewal cases referred to court or PACT*
- Upper Tribunal cases for leasehold enfranchisement
To learn more about our service or discuss a particular case with one of our experts, please contact us.